Monday, January 09, 2006

Get your mamagram

Ok.I can feel good for another year,just got my mamagram and Dexa scan, also just found out that a dear high school friend of mine has breast cancer,so if you read this and have not gotten your mamagram lately GO DO IT!!!! Well I'm off to visit Tara ,my grand daughter today to measure her for her weighted vest( she has some sensory issues) I have to sew.I also have the sweater I knitted for her to try on, Hope it fits! Have a great day,Love this weather!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger sUsAn said...

Hi Ann! Good for you getting that taken care of! Sorry to hear about your friend.

4:54 AM  
Blogger LindseyinWA said...

Hi Ann,

I noticed that you are passionate about your mammogram! I am launching a site that will help provide free mammograms for women who wouldn't otherwise be able to afford one. Would you help me spread the word by posting a link on your page.

The link is

www.servenation.com/cards/3139

and there are lots of button choices if you click "share our store on your site"

Thanks, Lindsey
ljacobs@psfc.com

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home