Thursday, August 09, 2007

Good Day!!!!

I feel that I got a lot done today. 4 bags to Goodwill, 3 boxes of books to a friend for her kids or her school. Went to the gym(pool),out to lunch with friends. Then I came home and filled up 3 boxes for the Reuzit shop. I can see the dining room may be back to it's oldself by Labor day. That means we have nothing in the attic but the Barbie Dream House.Then I have to do the basement!!! that will be a big job. In the meantime I must get the craft back into shape. Tara had her ck up at Dupont today , she grew an inch but lost 3 lbs. She is soooo active. She is a good eater. She will go to morning kindergarten this year.Mike got a new car Honda CRV(Ithink) he has been driving the same car that he bought when he finished college.Kelly is almost done her Nursing Program, I'm soooo proud of her(and Michael for suporting her)She will be wking at Grand View Hospital as an RN ( when she takes her boards)For the time being they call her a graduate nurse. She has been wking at GVH as a unit sec & nurses aide, while she was going to school.Thank God for her Kelly's Mom and all the time she has given our Grand daughter . Well we are getting some rain tonight' i love the sound of it. Hope tomorrow isn't tooo HOt. Off to knit. I got my bk on Baby washcloths and I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home