Sunday, April 06, 2008

Next phase of Life

Alicia has started on her next phase of her life and I wish her all the happiness in the world. Yesterday we packed up a good amount of stuff from her marriage, with the help of Molly , Brian, Karl ,dad and me we got alot done. She unloaded 2 car loads while Fred and I were at church. Love that Girl!She came out to breakfast with us and our Church Buddies,I think that was good for her, nice to see her laugh. We are soooo Blessed with such wonderful friends.When we got back to the house we moved furniture around so we can fit some of her furniture in I think the computer room will look nice . We still have use of the dining room table and we can still wall around not bumping into things. This will all wk out. It was a good day. Kelly called and I got to talk to Tara they are feeling better.I can see Alicia is going to be fine, we just need to take baby steps and not move toooo fast. You never stop being a Mom.

1 Comments:

Blogger BJ said...

And I'm sure she realizes what a great mum she has! Glad you are able to help her while she figures out where to go next.....

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home