Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spring Is here?


Spring is here or at least was the past few days in the 70's today in the 50's. I love my flowers. Tara was here yesterday and she loved picking them. Well I had my Mammatome biopsy on Fri. It was not as bad as a deep compression mammogram. Today I am deep purple bruised around the whole area. REMEMBER to get your yearly or your every 6 mo mammogram! I go to the surgeon on Thur's for my ck up and results I hope. I do hope we have a nice Spring this year. I started another prayer shawl for another friend , the color it Tudor by Lion homespun. Am making chicken soup today, from the chicken dinner Mary brought us, she is a dear friend.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Love the flower pictures. Spring did arrive this weekend. I hope all goes well at the Dr.s appointment.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home